The abstracts of the reports will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Articles will be selected for publication in the journal "Composite Materials"
Selected papers will be published in the “AIP conference proceeding” included in the SCOPUS database
1. Requirements for the presentation of the abstracts
The text of the conference materials in Uzbek, Russian or English should be typed in Microsoft Word, A4 format, in full 2 pages. Fields: top -20 mm, right -15 mm, bottom -20 mm, left -25 mm, after one spacing, font Times New Roman, 12 pt. It is allowed to include figures, tables or illustrations in the text. The title of the report is printed in bold capital letters. Then one line is skipped, the initials and surname of the author (s) are printed in lowercase bold letters. The name of the keynote speaker is underlined. Then one line is skipped, the name of the organization, the city is printed in lowercase italic letters, everything is centered. One line is skipped before the main text, the indent of the red line is -1.0 cm. Responsibility for the content of the reports remains with the authors, the text of the report is not edited.
The cost of publishing abstracts is 100,000 soums.
2. Requirements for the design of articles
1. Articles are accepted in Uzbek, Russian and English. Articles for the relevant sections of the journal should include:
• UDC classification index
• title of the article, initials and surnames of authors without indicating academic degrees and titles, keywords and annotation (no more than 5-6 lines) in Uzbek, Russian and English
• a list of references (if necessary) up to 5-7 titles, drawn up in accordance with the requirements of GOST
• the name of the organization, information about the authors and the date of sending to the editor
2. An article presented in 2 copies (with a 3.5-inch floppy disk and indicating the file name), presented in a concise form, must reflect the statement of the problem, objects and methods of research, results of research or development, conclusions (for scientific articles). The volume should not exceed 5-6 pages of computer text (font-14, with 1.5 spacing), including 2-3 figures, tables and references. The 2nd copy of the article must be signed by all authors. An expert examination certificate, drawn up in accordance with Regulation-95, is attached to the article.
3. The text of the article should be written in Microsoft Word. Margins: top, bottom, left -2.5 cm, right -1.5 cm
4. Each figure, table should have a title and consecutive numbering. Figures on a floppy disk are made according to the "Picture" file type (* .bmp, * .jpg, * .tif). Figures not presented on a floppy disk must be clear, printed on A4 sheets (210-297 mm) and suitable for scanning. Tables are made according to the "Table" menu
5. Formulas are written in the red line in accordance with the "Formula editor". Only those formulas that are referenced in the text are numbered.
6. Abbreviations are not allowed, except for the generally accepted
7. Units of measurement must be in accordance with the International SI system.
The cost of publishing an article in the "Composite Materials" magazine is 100,000 soums.
Payment details: OOO "KOMPOZIT NANOTEXNOLOGIYASI", AKIB Ipoteka bank Almazar branch, account 20208000400383359001, MFO 00901, TIN 303016783, OKED 73120
3. Requirements and order of registration of articles for publication in the “AIP conference proceeding” included in the SCOPUS database
Requirements and order of registration on the website: www.gupft.uz To publish an article in “AIP conference proceeding” included in the Scopus database, you can contact the head of LLC “Scopus Publication” K. Kamilov, tel .: +998977225599 (telegram), firstname.lastname@example.org
The cost of publishing articles in the “AIP conference proceeding”, included in the Scopus database, for authors from Uzbekistan: 200 US dollars, for foreign authors 220 US dollars.